Disclosure: Eskild Colding-J⊘rgensen is presently employed by the pharmaceutical company H. Lundbeck A/S.
Muscle phenotype in patients with myotonic dystrophy type 1†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 409–415, March 2013
How to Cite
Andersen, G., Ørngreen, M. C., Preisler, N., Colding-J⊘rgensen, E., Clausen, T., Duno, M., Jeppesen, T. D. and Vissing, J. (2013), Muscle phenotype in patients with myotonic dystrophy type 1. Muscle Nerve, 47: 409–415. doi: 10.1002/mus.23535
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.