Case of the Month
Novel mutations in the anoctamin 5 gene (ANO5) associated with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2L
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 287–291, February 2013
How to Cite
Little, A. A., Mckeever, P. E. and Gruis, K. L. (2013), Novel mutations in the anoctamin 5 gene (ANO5) associated with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2L. Muscle Nerve, 47: 287–291. doi: 10.1002/mus.23542
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.