Anterior tibialis cmap amplitude correlations with impairment in CMT1A
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 493–496, April 2013
How to Cite
Komyathy, K., Neal, S., Feely, S., Miller, L. J., Lewis, R. A., Trigge, G., Siskind, C. E., Shy, M. E. and Ramchandren, S. (2013), Anterior tibialis cmap amplitude correlations with impairment in CMT1A. Muscle Nerve, 47: 493–496. doi: 10.1002/mus.23614
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5U54NS065712-02 [MES], K23-NS072279-01 [SR]
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MES)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (MES)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!