Soleus H-reflex operant conditioning changes the H-reflex recruitment curve
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 539–544, April 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, A. K., Yang Chen, X. and Wolpaw, J. R. (2013), Soleus H-reflex operant conditioning changes the H-reflex recruitment curve. Muscle Nerve, 47: 539–544. doi: 10.1002/mus.23620
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 04:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- New York State Spinal Cord Injury Research Trust. Grant Number: C023685
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS069551, HD36020, NS22189, NS061823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.