Low-frequency component of rectified EMG is temporally correlated with force and instantaneous rate of force fluctuations during steady contractions
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 577–584, April 2013
How to Cite
Yoshitake, Y. and Shinohara, M. (2013), Low-frequency component of rectified EMG is temporally correlated with force and instantaneous rate of force fluctuations during steady contractions. Muscle Nerve, 47: 577–584. doi: 10.1002/mus.23628
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) in Japan. Grant Number: 22700592
- VA Pilot Award. Grant Number: 1 I01 RX000421-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.