Provocation tests in doppler ultrasonography for carpal tunnel syndrome
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 116–117, January 2013
How to Cite
NG, E. S., NG, K. W. and Wilder-Smith, E. P. (2013), Provocation tests in doppler ultrasonography for carpal tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve, 47: 116–117. doi: 10.1002/mus.23637
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.