Muscle X-ray attenuation is not decreased during experimental bed rest
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 722–730, May 2013
How to Cite
Rittweger, J., Möller, K., Bareille, M.-P., Felsenberg, D. and Zange, J. (2013), Muscle X-ray attenuation is not decreased during experimental bed rest. Muscle Nerve, 47: 722–730. doi: 10.1002/mus.23644
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.