Impaired regeneration in LGMD2A supported by increased PAX7-positive satellite cell content and muscle-specific microrna dysregulation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 731–739, May 2013
How to Cite
Rosales, X. Q., Malik, V., Sneh, A., Chen, L., Lewis, S., Kota, J., Gastier-Foster, J. M., Astbury, C., Pyatt, R., Reshmi, S., Rodino-Klapac, L. R., Clark, K. R., Mendell, J. R. and Sahenk, Z. (2013), Impaired regeneration in LGMD2A supported by increased PAX7-positive satellite cell content and muscle-specific microrna dysregulation. Muscle Nerve, 47: 731–739. doi: 10.1002/mus.23669
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.