A possible clinical tool to depict muscle elasticity mapping using magnetic resonance elastography
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 903–908, June 2013
How to Cite
Debernard, L., Robert, L., Charleux, F. and Bensamoun, S. F. (2013), A possible clinical tool to depict muscle elasticity mapping using magnetic resonance elastography. Muscle Nerve, 47: 903–908. doi: 10.1002/mus.23678
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Picardie région, AFM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.