Inspiration closure reflex: The effect of respiration on intrinsic sphincters
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 424–431, March 2013
How to Cite
Addington, W. R., Stephens, R. E., Miller, S. P. and Ockey, R. R. (2013), Inspiration closure reflex: The effect of respiration on intrinsic sphincters. Muscle Nerve, 47: 424–431. doi: 10.1002/mus.23680
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!