This article includes Supplementary Material available via the internet at http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/suppmat/0148-639X/suppmat/
Optical inhibition of motor nerve and muscle activity in vivo
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 916–921, June 2013
How to Cite
Liske, H., Towne, C., Anikeeva, P., Zhao, S., Feng, G., Deisseroth, K. and Delp, S. (2013), Optical inhibition of motor nerve and muscle activity in vivo. Muscle Nerve, 47: 916–921. doi: 10.1002/mus.23696
Supported by a Stanford Bio-X Interdisciplinary Initiatives Award, a Stanford National Institutes of Health Graduate Training Program in Biotechnology grant, a grant from the W.M. Keck Foundation, and NIH grant R01NS080954.
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.