Supported by the Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (06/04422-3).
Beneficial effect of crotamine in the treatment of myasthenic rats
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 591–593, April 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Oliveira e Silva, S., Rostelato-Ferreira, S., Rocha-e-Silva, T. A. A., Randazzo-Moura, P., Dal-Belo, C. A., Sanchez, E. F., Borja-Oliveira, C. R. and Rodrigues-Simioni, L. (2013), Beneficial effect of crotamine in the treatment of myasthenic rats. Muscle Nerve, 47: 591–593. doi: 10.1002/mus.23714
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The intrahippocampal infusion of crotamine from Crotalus durissus terrificus venom enhances memory persistence in rats, Toxicon, 2014, 85, 52, , , , , , , ,