Supported by the Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (06/04422-3).
Beneficial effect of crotamine in the treatment of myasthenic rats
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 591–593, April 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Oliveira e Silva, S., Rostelato-Ferreira, S., Rocha-e-Silva, T. A. A., Randazzo-Moura, P., Dal-Belo, C. A., Sanchez, E. F., Borja-Oliveira, C. R. and Rodrigues-Simioni, L. (2013), Beneficial effect of crotamine in the treatment of myasthenic rats. Muscle Nerve, 47: 591–593. doi: 10.1002/mus.23714
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.