W.H. is receiving the NHMRC postgraduate medical scholarship (630766).
Botulinum toxin modulates cortical maladaptation in post-stroke spasticity
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 93–99, July 2013
How to Cite
Huynh, W., Krishnan, A. V., Lin, C. S.-Y., Vucic, S., Katrak, P., Hornberger, M. and Kiernan, M. C. (2013), Botulinum toxin modulates cortical maladaptation in post-stroke spasticity. Muscle Nerve, 48: 93–99. doi: 10.1002/mus.23719
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.