Supported by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (FG 1892A1/1), the National Center for Research Resources (P41-RR14075), a pilot grant from the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center, a fellowship grant from the American Academy of Neurology, and a training grant from the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
7-T MRI of the spinal cord can detect lateral corticospinal tract abnormality in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 760–762, May 2013
How to Cite
Cohen-Adad, J., Zhao, W., Keil, B., Ratai, E.-M., Triantafyllou, C., Lawson, R., Dheel, C., Wald, L. L., Rosen, B. R., Cudkowicz, M. and Atassi, N. (2013), 7-T MRI of the spinal cord can detect lateral corticospinal tract abnormality in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Muscle Nerve, 47: 760–762. doi: 10.1002/mus.23720
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.