This study was supported by research grants from the South African Medical Research Council and the National Research Foundation of South Africa. F.M. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Claude Leon Trust.
Satellite cell pool expansion is affected by skeletal muscle characteristics
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 109–116, July 2013
How to Cite
Macaluso, F., Brooks, N. E., Niesler, C. U. and Myburgh, K. H. (2013), Satellite cell pool expansion is affected by skeletal muscle characteristics. Muscle Nerve, 48: 109–116. doi: 10.1002/mus.23721
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.