This study was supported by grants-in-aid for scientific research (19591011 and 23591285) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan, and by Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants for research on intractable diseases (CNS Degenerative Disease Research Committee and Neuroimmunological Disease Research Committee) from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Far-field potentials in hypothenar motor unit number estimation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 191–197, August 2013
How to Cite
Higashihara, M., Sonoo, M., Yamamoto, T., Kawamura, Y., Nagashima, Y., Terao, Y., Kaida, K., Kimura, F., Ugawa, Y. and Tsuji, S. (2013), Far-field potentials in hypothenar motor unit number estimation. Muscle Nerve, 48: 191–197. doi: 10.1002/mus.23734
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.