H63D HFE polymorphisms are associated with increased disease duration and decreased muscle superoxide dismutase-1 expression in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 242–246, August 2013
How to Cite
SU, X. W., Lee, S. Y., Mitchell, R. M., Stephens, H. E., Simmons, Z. and Connor, J. R. (2013), H63D HFE polymorphisms are associated with increased disease duration and decreased muscle superoxide dismutase-1 expression in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients. Muscle Nerve, 48: 242–246. doi: 10.1002/mus.23740
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 11:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.