Disclaimer: This report is not a policy statement and is provided as an educational service of the AANEM. It is not intended to include all possible methods of care of a particular clinical problem or all legitimate criteria for choosing to use a specific procedure. Neither is it intended to exclude any reasonable alternative methodologies. The AANEM recognizes that specific patient care decisions are the prerogative of the patient and his/her physician and are based on all of the circumstances involved.
AANEM Practice Topic
Reporting the results of diagnostic neuromuscular ultrasound: An educational report
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 608–610, April 2013
How to Cite
Hobson-Webb, L. D. and Boon, A. J. (2013), Reporting the results of diagnostic neuromuscular ultrasound: An educational report. Muscle Nerve, 47: 608–610. doi: 10.1002/mus.23742
This practice topic was developed by members of the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) Professional Practice Committee. Approved by the AANEM Board of Directors on July 26, 2012.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 11:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.