This study was supported by a grant from the National Science Council (Taiwan) (NSC 96-2314-B-002-022-MY3).
Electrophysiologic changes with incremental exercise in obstructive sleep apnea
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 212–218, August 2013
How to Cite
Chien, M.-Y., Chang, Y.-J., Lee, P., Yang, P.-C. and Wu, Y.-T. (2013), Electrophysiologic changes with incremental exercise in obstructive sleep apnea. Muscle Nerve, 48: 212–218. doi: 10.1002/mus.23745
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.