This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (19591011 and 23591285) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan, and by Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants for the study of intractable diseases (CNS Degenerative Disease Research Committee and Neuroimmunological Disease Research Committee) from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Origin of Surface Motor Unit Potentials in Hypothenar Motor Unit Number Estimation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Kawamura, Y., Sonoo, M., Higashihara, M., Chiba, T. and Hatanaka, Y. (2013), Origin of Surface Motor Unit Potentials in Hypothenar Motor Unit Number Estimation. Muscle Nerve. doi: 10.1002/mus.23746
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!