Utility of multi-channel surface electromyography in assessment of focal hand dystonia
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 415–422, September 2013
How to Cite
Sivadasan, A., Sanjay, M., Alexander, M., Devasahayam, S. R. and Srinivasa, B. K. (2013), Utility of multi-channel surface electromyography in assessment of focal hand dystonia. Muscle Nerve, 48: 415–422. doi: 10.1002/mus.23762
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 11:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.