This article includes Supplementary Material available via the internet at http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/suppmat/0148-639X/suppmat/
A trial of proficiency of nerve conduction: Greater standardization still needed
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 369–374, September 2013
How to Cite
Dyck, P. J., Albers, J. W., Wolfe, J., Bolton, C. F., Walsh, N., Klein, C. J., Zafft, A. J., Russell, J. W., Thomas, K., Davies, J. L., Carter, R. E., Melton, L. J., Litchy, W. J. and the Clinical vs. Neurophysiology Trial 3 Investigators (2013), A trial of proficiency of nerve conduction: Greater standardization still needed. Muscle Nerve, 48: 369–374. doi: 10.1002/mus.23765
This study was supported by Mayo Foundation funds with grants obtained from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NS36797 to P.J.D.), and by the National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health (R01AGO34676).
Disclosure: The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.