Presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, April, 2010.
Case of the Month
Ethambutol toxicity exacerbating the phenotype of CMT2A2
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 140–144, July 2013
How to Cite
Fonkem, E., Skordilis, M. A., Binkley, E. M., Raymer, D. S., Epstein, A., Arnold, W. D., Kissel, J. T. and Lawson, V. H. (2013), Ethambutol toxicity exacerbating the phenotype of CMT2A2. Muscle Nerve, 48: 140–144. doi: 10.1002/mus.23766
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.