This study was supported by grants from the INCT Program Project of the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development, CNPq, Brasília, Brazil (573633/2008-8 to L.A.H. and R.F.B.) and the São Paulo Research Foundation, FAPESP (CEPID 1998/14254-2), through the facilities of the Human Genome Research Center (Instituto de Biociências, USP, São Paulo, Brazil). Research was funded by FAPESP (2008/53857-8 to L.A.H. and 2008/00458-9 to R.F.B.).
Bone marrow stem cells in facial nerve regeneration from isolated stumps
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 423–429, September 2013
How to Cite
Salomone, R., Bento, R. F., Costa, H. J.Z.R., Azzi-Nogueira, D., Ovando, P. C., Da-Silva, C. F., Zanatta, D. B., Strauss, B. E. and Haddad, L. A. (2013), Bone marrow stem cells in facial nerve regeneration from isolated stumps. Muscle Nerve, 48: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/mus.23768
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.