Disclosure: Dr. Klein serves as coeditor of the Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System.
Inherited neuropathies: Clinical overview and update
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 604–622, October 2013
How to Cite
Klein, C. J., Duan, X. and Shy, M. E. (2013), Inherited neuropathies: Clinical overview and update. Muscle Nerve, 48: 604–622. doi: 10.1002/mus.23775
This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health (K08 NS065007-01A1 and NS36797 to C.J.K., and 1U54NS065712-01 and 1R01NS075764-01A1 to M.E.S.) and the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Defects of mutant DNMT1 are linked to a spectrum of neurological disorders, Brain, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathies: Understanding molecular pathogenesis could lead to future treatment strategies, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2015, 1852, 4, 667, ,
- 4An Adult Male With Progressive Spastic Paraparesis and Gait Instability, Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease, 2014, 16, 2, 98, , ,
- 5Application of whole exome sequencing in undiagnosed inherited polyneuropathies, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 11, 1265, , , , , , , , , , ,