This study was supported by a grant from Nuts-OHRA.
Assessment of transverse ultrasonographic parameters to optimize carpal tunnel syndrome diagnosis in a case–control study
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 532–538, October 2013
How to Cite
Korstanje, J.-W. H., Van Balen, R., Scheltens-De Boer, M., Blok, J. H., Slijper, H. P., Stam, H. J., Hovius, S. E.R. and Selles, R. W. (2013), Assessment of transverse ultrasonographic parameters to optimize carpal tunnel syndrome diagnosis in a case–control study. Muscle Nerve, 48: 532–538. doi: 10.1002/mus.23788
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.