Dynamic sonographic measurements at the carpal tunnel inlet: Reliability and reference values in healthy wrists
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 525–531, October 2013
How to Cite
Filius, A., Korstanje, J.-W. H., Selles, R. W., Hovius, S. E.R. and Slijper, H. P. (2013), Dynamic sonographic measurements at the carpal tunnel inlet: Reliability and reference values in healthy wrists. Muscle Nerve, 48: 525–531. doi: 10.1002/mus.23789
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.