No funding was received for this study and there was no conflict of interest.
Influence of maximum range of motion and stiffness on the viscoelastic stretch response
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 571–577, October 2013
How to Cite
Sobolewski, E. J., Ryan, E. D. and Thompson, B. J. (2013), Influence of maximum range of motion and stiffness on the viscoelastic stretch response. Muscle Nerve, 48: 571–577. doi: 10.1002/mus.23791
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.