This study was supported by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (R01 OH9251).
Prevalence of bifid median nerves and persistent median arteries and their association with carpal tunnel syndrome in a sample of latino poultry processors and other manual workers
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 539–544, October 2013
How to Cite
Walker, F. O., Cartwright, M. S., Blocker, J. N., Arcury, T. A., Suk, J. I., Chen, H., Schultz, M. R., Grzywacz, J. G., Mora, D. C. and Quandt, S. A. (2013), Prevalence of bifid median nerves and persistent median arteries and their association with carpal tunnel syndrome in a sample of latino poultry processors and other manual workers. Muscle Nerve, 48: 539–544. doi: 10.1002/mus.23797
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.