This study was supported by the Ministero per l'Università e la Ricerca (Roma, Italy), the University of Torino, Regione Piemonte, Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (Milano, Italy), and the Fondazione San Paolo (Torino, Italy).
Early changes of muscle insulin-like growth factor-1 and myostatin gene expression in gastric cancer patients
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 387–392, September 2013
How to Cite
Bonetto, A., Penna, F., Aversa, Z., Mercantini, P., Baccino, F. M., Costelli, P., Ziparo, V., Lucia, S., Fanelli, F. R. and Muscaritoli, M. (2013), Early changes of muscle insulin-like growth factor-1 and myostatin gene expression in gastric cancer patients. Muscle Nerve, 48: 387–392. doi: 10.1002/mus.23798
Current affiliation for A. Bonetto: Department Cancer Biology, Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.