This study was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NRSA F31 AR056175 to K.G.A., K12 HD055931 to L.F.L., and K01AR056134 to L.F.L.), the American Physical Therapy Association (to K.G.A.), and the United States Council for Automotive Research, Southfield, Michigan.
Muscle coactivation: A generalized or localized motor control strategy?
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 578–585, October 2013
How to Cite
Frey-Law, L. A. and Avin, K. G. (2013), Muscle coactivation: A generalized or localized motor control strategy?. Muscle Nerve, 48: 578–585. doi: 10.1002/mus.23801
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.