Letter to the Editor
A patient with mutation in the SCN4A p.M1592v presenting with fixed weakness, rhabdomyolysis, and episodic worsening of weakness
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 306–307, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, E. and Chahin, N. (2013), A patient with mutation in the SCN4A p.M1592v presenting with fixed weakness, rhabdomyolysis, and episodic worsening of weakness. Muscle Nerve, 48: 306–307. doi: 10.1002/mus.23803
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 10:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.