This study was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (NIH/NINDS R01NS060774 and NIH/NICHD/NCMRR R24 HD050821-08, under subcontract with the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago).
Responses of finger flexor and extensor muscles to transcranial magnetic stimulation during isometric force production tasks
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 739–744, November 2013
How to Cite
Park, W.-H. and Li, S. (2013), Responses of finger flexor and extensor muscles to transcranial magnetic stimulation during isometric force production tasks. Muscle Nerve, 48: 739–744. doi: 10.1002/mus.23804
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.