This project was supported in part by the British Council–NWO Partnership Programme in Science and by Tattersall Travelling Scholarships from the University of Dundee. An early report of some of the material included in this study was made at the International Mastication Symposium, June 2006, Brisbane, Australia.
Selective stimulation of human tooth-pulp with a new stable method: Responses and validation
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 256–264, August 2013
How to Cite
Cadden, S. W., Mason, A. G. and Van Der Glas, H. W. (2013), Selective stimulation of human tooth-pulp with a new stable method: Responses and validation. Muscle Nerve, 48: 256–264. doi: 10.1002/mus.23806
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.