C.M.M. is the study's principal investigator. E.K.H., R.T.A., and A.C. are study chairs.
The cooperative international neuromuscular research group duchenne natural history study—a longitudinal investigation in the era of glucocorticoid therapy: Design of protocol and the methods used
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 32–54, July 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, C. M., Henricson, E. K., Abresch, R. T., Han, J. J., Escolar, D. M., Florence, J. M., Duong, T., Arrieta, A., Clemens, P. R., Hoffman, E. P., Cnaan, A. and the Cinrg Investigators (2013), The cooperative international neuromuscular research group duchenne natural history study—a longitudinal investigation in the era of glucocorticoid therapy: Design of protocol and the methods used. Muscle Nerve, 48: 32–54. doi: 10.1002/mus.23807
This project was funded through grants from the U.S. Department of Education/NIDRR (H133B031118 and H133B090001), U.S. Department of Defense (W81XWH-09-1-0592), the National Institutes of Health (UL1RR031988, U54HD053177, UL1RR024992, U54RR026139, G12RR003051, 1R01AR061875, and RO1AR062380), and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
Disclosures: The authors take full responsibility for the contents of this article, which do not represent the views of the U.S. Department of Education, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Veterans Affairs, or the U.S. Government. R.T.A. has served as a consultant for PTC Therapeutics, Inc. A.A. has nothing to disclose. P.R.C. is a consultant for ReveraGen Biopharma. A.C. serves as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline. T.D. has nothing to disclose. D.M.E. serves on the speakers bureau for and has received funding for travel and speaker honoraria from Athena Diagnostics, Inc., and also serves as a consultant for Acceleron Pharma, HALO Therapeutics, AVI Biopharma, the Gerson Lehman Group, and Medacorp. J.M.F. serves on a scientific advisory board for Prosensa, serves on the editorial board of Neuromuscular Disorders, and serves/has served as a member of the CINRG Executive Committee and as a consultant for Prosensa, GlaxoSmithKline, Genzyme Corporation, PTC Therapeutics, Inc., and Acceleron Pharma. E.K.H. is a member of the CINRG Executive Committee and has served as a consultant for Genzyme Corporation and PTC Therapeutics, Inc. J.J.H. has nothing to disclose. E.P.H. has served on advisory committees for AVI BioPharma, Inc., and as a consultant with Gerson Lehman Group, Medacorp, and Lazard Capital, and is a cofounder, board member, and shareholder of ReveraGen Biopharma. C.M.M has served on advisory committees for PTC Therapeutics, Inc., Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, plc, Prosensa, Halo Therapeutics, Shire HGT, and Novartis AG.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.