Dr. O'Ferrall was supported by a clinical fellowship grant from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research and by a Talecris Fellowship at the Montreal Neurological Institute. Dr. Sinnreich was supported by grants from CIHR-ALS-MDAC, AFM, and FRSQ.
Case of the Month
Lower motor neuron syndrome due to cauda equina hypertrophy with onion bulbs
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 301–305, August 2013
How to Cite
O'Ferrall, E. K., Gendron, D., Guiot, M.-C., Hall, J. and Sinnreich, M. (2013), Lower motor neuron syndrome due to cauda equina hypertrophy with onion bulbs. Muscle Nerve, 48: 301–305. doi: 10.1002/mus.23816
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.