The project was funded by the Danish Working Environment Research Fund (grant 13–2007-03 / 20070014773).
Lifestyle risk factors for ulnar neuropathy and ulnar neuropathy-like symptoms
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 507–515, October 2013
How to Cite
Frost, P., Johnsen, B., Fuglsang-Frederiksen, A. and Svendsen, S. W. (2013), Lifestyle risk factors for ulnar neuropathy and ulnar neuropathy-like symptoms. Muscle Nerve, 48: 507–515. doi: 10.1002/mus.23820
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.