This article was approved and edited by committees of the AANEM, and it did not undergo further peer review by Muscle & Nerve.
Issues & Opinions
We should not use a modifier to describe the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 334–335, September 2013
How to Cite
Robinson, L. (2013), We should not use a modifier to describe the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve, 48: 334–335. doi: 10.1002/mus.23823
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.