This article was published online on 24 July 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected.
Issues & Opinions
Grading severity of carpal tunnel syndrome in electrodiagnostic reports: Why grading is recommended
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 331–333, September 2013
How to Cite
Sucher, B. M. (2013), Grading severity of carpal tunnel syndrome in electrodiagnostic reports: Why grading is recommended. Muscle Nerve, 48: 331–333. doi: 10.1002/mus.23824
This article was reviewed and edited by committees of the AANEM, and it did not undergo further editorial review by Muscle & Nerve.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.