This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health (K24NS060951) and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Electrical impedance myography in the diagnosis of radiculopathy
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 800–805, November 2013
How to Cite
Spieker, A. J., Narayanaswami, P., Fleming, L., Keel, J. C., Muzin, S. C. and Rutkove, S. B. (2013), Electrical impedance myography in the diagnosis of radiculopathy. Muscle Nerve, 48: 800–805. doi: 10.1002/mus.23833
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.