This work was funded by the NIH NS055383, NR010786 and GM103333.
Muscle volume as a predictor of maximum force generating ability in the plantar flexors post-stroke
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 971–976, December 2013
How to Cite
Knarr, B. A., Ramsay, J. W., Buchanan, T. S., Higginson, J. S. and Binder-Macleod, S. A. (2013), Muscle volume as a predictor of maximum force generating ability in the plantar flexors post-stroke. Muscle Nerve, 48: 971–976. doi: 10.1002/mus.23835
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.