This study was supported by the Washington University Neuromuscular Research Fund, NIH/NINDS training grant 5T32NS007205, and CTSA grant RR024992.
Coenzyme Q10 deficiency in children: Frequent type 2C muscle fibers with normal morphology
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 722–726, November 2013
How to Cite
Sommerville, R. B., Zaidman, C. M. and Pestronk, A. (2013), Coenzyme Q10 deficiency in children: Frequent type 2C muscle fibers with normal morphology. Muscle Nerve, 48: 722–726. doi: 10.1002/mus.23837
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.