This work was supported by a Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) grant
Expression of mitochondrial fission and fusion regulatory proteins in skeletal muscle during chronic use and disuse
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 963–970, December 2013
How to Cite
Iqbal, S., Ostojic, O., Singh, K., Joseph, A.-M. and Hood, D. A. (2013), Expression of mitochondrial fission and fusion regulatory proteins in skeletal muscle during chronic use and disuse. Muscle Nerve, 48: 963–970. doi: 10.1002/mus.23838
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.