This study was funded by Grifols S.A (Barcelona, Spain), Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (Project FIS 09/1964), CIBERNED (Database Project No. AC631), and by a research grant as part of the Rio Hortega program (Project No. FIS CM 09/00017 to L.Q.).
Long-term outcome in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy patients treated with intravenous immunoglobulin: A retrospective study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 870–876, December 2013
How to Cite
Querol, L., Rojas-Garcia, R., Casasnovas, C., Sedano, M. J., Muñoz-Blanco, J. L., Alberti, M. A., Paradas, C., Sevilla, T., Pardo, J., Capablo, J. L., Sivera, R., Guerrero, A., Gutierrez-Rivas, E. and Illa, I. (2013), Long-term outcome in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy patients treated with intravenous immunoglobulin: A retrospective study. Muscle Nerve, 48: 870–876. doi: 10.1002/mus.23843
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: Project FIS 09/1964
- CIBERNED. Grant Numbers: Database Project No. AC631, Project No. FIS CM 09/00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.