This study was sponsored by Cytokinetics, Inc. F.I.M. and J.R.J. are employees of Cytokinetics and own stock in Cytokinetics. K.R.W. has served as a consultant to Cytokinetics. Ms. Tibbs' present address is Department of Neural and Pain Sciences, Dental School, Program in Neuroscience, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Fast skeletal muscle troponin activator in the dy2J muscular dystrophy model
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 279–285, August 2013
How to Cite
Miciak, J. J., Warsing, L. C., Tibbs, M. E., JASPER, J. R., Jampel, S. B., Malik, F. I., Tankersley, C. and Wagner, K. R. (2013), Fast skeletal muscle troponin activator in the dy2J muscular dystrophy model. Muscle Nerve, 48: 279–285. doi: 10.1002/mus.23848
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.