Phrenic nerve stimulation protects against mechanical ventilation-induced diaphragm dysfunction in rats
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 958–962, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, M., Wang, H., Han, G., Chen, L., Huang, L., Jiang, J. and Li, S. (2013), Phrenic nerve stimulation protects against mechanical ventilation-induced diaphragm dysfunction in rats. Muscle Nerve, 48: 958–962. doi: 10.1002/mus.23850
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972859
- Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine for PhD Graduates. Grant Number: BXJ 201041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.