A portion of this work was presented at the national meeting of the German Neurological Society (DGN), September 2012, Hamburg, Germany.
Peripheral Neuropathy: Assessment of Proximal Nerve Integrity By Diffusion Tensor Imaging
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 889–896, December 2013
How to Cite
Mathys, C., Aissa, J., Zu Hörste, G. M., Reichelt, D. C., Antoch, G., Turowski, B., Hartung, H.-P., Sheikh, K. A. and Lehmann, H. C. (2013), Peripheral Neuropathy: Assessment of Proximal Nerve Integrity By Diffusion Tensor Imaging. Muscle Nerve, 48: 889–896. doi: 10.1002/mus.23855
K.S. was supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01NS070888).
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.