This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01 AG020532, R15 AG032127, and R01 AG038576).
Local anesthetic effects on gene transcription in human skeletal muscle biopsies
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 591–593, October 2013
How to Cite
Trappe, T. A., Standley, R. A., Liu, S. Z., Jemiolo, B., Trappe, S. W. and Harber, M. P. (2013), Local anesthetic effects on gene transcription in human skeletal muscle biopsies. Muscle Nerve, 48: 591–593. doi: 10.1002/mus.23860
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.