This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan.
Cases of the Month
Novel GNE compound heterozygous mutations in a GNE myopathy patient
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 594–598, October 2013
How to Cite
Cai, H., Yabe, I., Shirai, S., Nishimura, H., Hirotani, M., Kano, T., Houzen, H., Yoshida, K. and Sasaki, H. (2013), Novel GNE compound heterozygous mutations in a GNE myopathy patient. Muscle Nerve, 48: 594–598. doi: 10.1002/mus.23862
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.